Why use VTeamLabs as your managed service solution provider?
1. Enable business transformation using agile methods for cloud led product engineering and digital marketing.
2. Investment ready for clients with expert advisory, discovery workshops, assessment and consultation on emerging technologies (cloud, data, IoT and open source technology focused SMEs / architects).
3. Create commercial grade Internet of Things applications and products with more than one industry leading platform to fit your needs.
4. Leverage data scientists and advanced analytics experts for cross-platform project delivery on Microsoft Cognitive Services, Bot Framework, etc.
5. Expedite client team’s efforts with technology assets in multiple locations: Bellevue, WA, U.S. (HQ), Vancouver B.C., Canada (near-shore), and India (off-shore).
6. Cost optimization allowing clients to manage fixed priced global project deliveries at optimal costs and with skills leadership in core focused areas.
- VTeamLabs has subject matter expertise
across different technology workloads for cloud and data platforms
(AWS and Azure)
- Managed system integrator relationships
- Outsourced engineering partner for Open edX on Azure
- Impactful Independent Software Vendor partner solutions on public, private and hybrid clouds
- Dual-shore advantage through Canada operations
- Ability to support from multi-shore operations
- Build impactful and lasting advantages for enterprise customers through interplay of solution development with focus on disability inclusion in technology
- Pivot to sustainable entrepreneurship goals in technology impacting economic development opportunities in Washington State and beyond
- Empowerment of local STEM talent by creating jobs through public and private partnerships aided with investments in research and innovation
- Drive “co-sell ready” partner momentum with leading cloud and data platform providers
- Guide leading business-to-business enterprises towards solving their technology solution needs, while weaving accessibility goals into their corporate culture
- Strong partnerships allowing VTeamLabs to cater to differentiated learning and readiness goals for universities and other learning institutions
- Diverse community involvement that aids in creating and nurturing win-win interactions for all participants
- Targeted industry and government partnerships, such as Cascadia Innovation Corridor that produce mutual benefits
- Foster technological innovation and create sustainable entrepreneurial goals that drive economic empowerment and development alike