Learn more about the career opportunities VTeamLabs has to offer
Who we’re seeking?
We provide a multitude of complex services and solutions to our clients. We’re looking for candidates with an analytical skill set. Positions in sales, development and customer service all require a need for critical thinking. As a leading solutions provider and innovator, VTeamLabs is pursuing professionals who thrive in high pressure situations and can perform successfully in an individual or collaborative environment.
Join our movement to revolutionize the future of work
Our team is growing rapidly, so we’re always on the lookout for qualified individuals who can provide value and
help us expand our reach and operations to make VTeamLabs the most reputed solutions provider.
- Full life cycle of product development for scalable intelligent services: Design, Develop, Test, Deploy & Monitor
- Collaboration with partners to deliver compelling learning experiences and address customer needs
- Ownership of quality standards, process, schedule, costing, resources and deliverables
- Analyze risks and compromises with various design choices
- Contribution of expertise throughout all stages of product design and developments
- BS degree in CS or related engineering field
- 3+ years of development/technical design/problem solving/debugging experience
- 3+ years of proven record of successful delivery of shipping software across multiple release cycles
- 3+ years development experience with C/C++/C#
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for quality with strong customer empathy and focus
- Strong intellectual curiosity and passion about learning new technologies
- Experience in building micro services, machine learning systems a plus
- Experience in building scalable online services on Azure or other cloud platforms
- Experience in working within agile software development processes
- Test applicable windows builds
- Manual testing with Microsoft Web Stack (C#/ASP.NET)
- API testing and web based testing in a hands on environment
- Enthusiastic learner
- Manual validation experience on Windows 10 client and web applications
- Hyper-V experience to setup and manage VMs.
- Writing, extending test cases, filing bugs, following through
- Collecting logs from Windows event logs, analyzing logs, running scripts
- Good working knowledge with Windows command shell commands (a.k.a DOS shell commands)
- Ability to think and problem solve networking and other environmental issues that can occur during testing
- Experience with Azure AD / Microsoft Account/ Azure a definite plus, not required
- Scripting experience using powershell a plus to automate recurring daily tasks, not required