VTeamLabs, a technology solutions and services company, serves enterprises and other customers worldwide through direct and partner channels.
Who We Are
VTeamLabs is a technology solutions and services company, serving enterprises and other customers around the world through direct and partner channels. A Microsoft Azure Certified Partner and an AWS consulting partner, VTeamLabs focuses on both public cloud and open source platform-based solutions through evolving go-to-market relationships.
Our technology expertise includes cloud and data security, data sciences and engineering, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence and Internet of Things.
Our approach enables us to solve complex engineering problems with an inclusive design mindset. Our technical competencies and skills extend to data analytics on SQL, SQL data platform, Azure Cosmos DB, Internet of Things, Microsoft Cloud Learning platform on Azure, Microsoft Cognitive Services, artificial intelligence and Microsoft Bot Framework.
Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, VTeamLabs has offices in Vancouver, BC, Canada and New Delhi, India.
1. Enable business transformation using agile methods for cloud led product engineering and digital marketing.
2. Investment ready for clients with expert advisory, discovery workshops, assessment and consultation on emerging technologies (cloud, data, IoT and open source technology focused SMEs / architects).
3. Create commercial grade Internet of Things applications and products with more than one industry leading platform to fit your needs.
4. Leverage data scientists and advanced analytics experts for cross-platform project delivery on Microsoft Cognitive Services, Bot Framework, etc.
5. Expedite client team’s efforts with technology assets in multiple locations: Bellevue, WA, U.S. (HQ), Vancouver B.C., Canada (near-shore), and India (off-shore).
6. Cost optimization allowing clients to manage fixed priced global project deliveries at optimal costs and with skills leadership in core focused areas.
- VTeamLabs has subject matter expertise across different technology workloads for cloud and data platforms (AWS and Azure)
- Managed system integrator relationships
- Outsourced engineering partner for Open edX on Azure
- Impactful Independent Software Vendor partner solutions on public, private and hybrid clouds
- Dual-shore advantage through Canada operations
- Ability to support from multi-shore operations
- Build impactful and lasting advantages for enterprise customers through interplay of solution development with focus on disability inclusion in technology
- Pivot to sustainable entrepreneurship goals in technology impacting economic development opportunities in Washington State and beyond
- Empowerment of local STEM talent by creating jobs through public and private partnerships aided with investments in research and innovation
- Drive “co-sell ready” partner momentum with leading cloud and data platform providers
- Guide leading business-to-business enterprises towards solving their technology solution needs, while weaving accessibility goals into their corporate culture
- Strong partnerships allowing VTeamLabs to cater to differentiated learning and readiness goals for universities and other learning institutions
- Diverse community involvement that aids in creating and nurturing win-win interactions for all participants
- Targeted industry and government partnerships, such as Cascadia Innovation Corridor that produce mutual benefits
- Foster technological innovation and create sustainable entrepreneurial goals that drive economic empowerment and development alike
Our Partners and Strategic Alliance
News & Updates
Madhup Verma, Founder & CEO, VTeam Labs
Cascadia Venture Acceleration Network Combines 50 NW Founders
A memo of understanding has been signed by close to 50 Pacific Northwest organizations including educational institutions, life science research networks, laboratories and new venture groups affirming the creation of the Cascadia Venture Acceleration Network, which will operate as a consortium supporting entrepreneurs and researchers across British Columbia, Washington state and Oregon.
Carla Hurd, Director of Accessibility, VTeam Labs
Announcing VTeam Lab’s Newest Competency, Accessibility
VTeam Labs is proud to announce the newest addition to our competency and that is Accessibility. We are passionate about improving and removing barriers to technology adoption… and helping companies do just that!
With our new offering we, also, welcome Carla Hurd to our team as Director of Accessibility to help us as we launch “accessible solution development initiatives” by helping corporations and government alike. You can review her LinkedIn profile here.
Our accessibility services will help organizations:
- Comply to WACG 2.0 standards and guidelines
- Meet artificial intelligence and innovative accessibility development goals
- Embrace the “Accessibility First” approach to product engineering endeavors
- Enable clients by offering accessibility testing, program management, or inclusive design, keeping clients budgetary expectations in mind
- Pave the way of client’s accessibility journey